TouCAN USB to CAN bus adapter incorporates zero frame-loss functionality even when delivering data at 1Mbit/s speed. Device contains a data buffer for 20000 frames, which ensures a back-up if connectivity loss is experienced. The adapter flawlessly works on windows version 32bit & 64bit, device supports extended Microsoft descriptors specification. Device also supports Linux SocketCAN.
For Automotive Applications
TouCAN USB to CAN bus converter is designed to meet the high demands of automotive and commercial vehicles.
Small and Powerful
CAN bus adapter equipped with powerful Cortex M4 100 MHz CPU and CAN
interface galvanic 2500-VRMS Isolation compact TouCAN is a true
assistant to every engineer.
TouCAN converter provides high-end functionalities such as Programmable CAN Frame Delay at affordable price.
Unlimited CAN Device Support
converter is one of the few CAN Adapters in the market which allows
interoperability of unlimited CAN devices at the same time.
Color Status LED’s
Two dual color LEDs indicates multiple device statuses: Device Status, CAN bus Interface Status, Device Malfunction, Bootloader Mode.
Forget time consuming configuration. Get access to your data by simply connecting the TouCAN to your PC.
- No driver installation required (WinUSB Microsoft generic driver, out-of-the-box funcionality
- Zero Frame Loss
- Timestamp resolution = 1uS
- Data export to .csv
- Data Buffer for 20000 Frames
- Powerful CPU ( Cortex M4 100 MHz )
- Supported Library. Open Source CANAL API DLL
- Open Source GUI (Qt.io). Compatible with Linux, MacOS, Windows.
- Linux SocketCAN support
- Direct connection to device without CANAL API
- 2x dual color LEDs
- Unlimited CAN Device Support
- Default speeds 10, 20, 50, 100, 125, 250, 500, 1000 or custom CAN bus baud rate.
- Firmware upgrade via bootloader
- Meets the requirements of ISO 11898-2
- Galvanic CAN interface 2500-VRMS Isolation
- Bus-Fault protection of –27 V to 40 V
- EMI filters for CAN and USB interfaces
- Linux CANAL API library for SocketCAN
- TouCAN is one of the few CAN USB adapters in the market which allows interobility of unlimited CAN devices at the same time.
- TouCAN USB to CAN adapter is compatible with home automation system VSCP vscpWorks from www.vscp.org
- Board size 33mm x 53mm
- 3.5mm pitch CAN connector
- 5V 100mA isolated output for sensors
- micro USB connector
- High quality connectors from Wurth Elektronik GmbH
TouCAN BB (black board)
- Product Code: F4FS1_IB1
- Availability: Out Of Stock